In April 2019, the CRF launched its 500 Club campaign to inspire 500 radiologists to help increase the Foundation’s impact on imaging care and the Canadian’s radiological landscape.
- We are targeting a goal of $250,000 annualized contributions over three years.
- Donations will be used to advance initiatives related to the five CRF pillars.
- Donors receive recognition from the CRF in communications, access to the Donors’ Lounge at the CAR’s Annual Scientific Meeting and a limited-edition pin recognizing membership to the 500 Club.
3-Year Foundation Campaign
From 2019-2021 to raise $250,000 annually for radiology’s impact on Canadian healthcare.
Securing the Future of Radiology
Think of it
The role radiologists can play in leading the future of Canadian healthcare. Join a leading group of radiologists committed to long-term investments in our profession’s future.
The CRF has plans to grow how we invest in our profession’s future. Our work has never been so important.
But you know that radiology leaders, research and innovation doesn’t happen overnight and requires a long-term commitment. CRF’s 2019 – 2023 strategic plan calls for deepening our reliable, annual sources of funding. Because we know that planning for the future takes a commitment. This is where you come in.
We need your support. Will you join us?
Join the CRF 500 Club
Joining the 500 Club is easy
We invite 500 professionals to commit to a basic, annual donation of just $500 each.
All you need to do is:
- Complete our secure online donation form today
- Make a minimum $500 contribution
- Commit to making this an annual gift so we can have reliable funding
- Receive your annual tax receipt
In return you will be seen as a leader among your peers.
And you will know that you have made a difference to all Canadians’ healthcare future.
Five corporations will be accepted into the 500 Club with an annual commitment of $5,000 or more.
Reach out to discuss how your organization can play a role in supporting the future of radiology in Canada.